Customer Clarification Text
VANESSA BARUH VE MURAT ALİ GÖK ADİ ORTAKLIĞI
REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
CUSTOMER CLARIFICATION TEXT
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”), your data; as data controller by Vanessa Baruh and Murat Ali Gök Adi Ortaklığı (“Baguette”) at the address of Akkavak Sokak, Ardı Apartment, No: 34, Floor: 2, Flat: 3, Nişantaşı Istanbul Turkey (“Showroom) and www.baguettejewellery.com your purchases and/or membership transactions on our official website with the .com extension can be processed within the scope described below.
This legal document constitutes the Customer Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data (“Clarification Text”) prepared within Article 10 of the Law.
The Purposes for which Personal Data will be processed and the Legal Reason
Your collected personal data may be processed for the purposes listed below (“Purposes”) and legal reasons within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Article 5 of the Law, provided that it is directly related to the drawing up or performing of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, based on the legal reason;
– Updating customer contact information,
– Opening sales records and performing invoicing activities,
– Drawing up or performing the Sales Contract due to your purchase of Baguette’s products and services,
– Provision of after-sales support (such as delivery, etc.) services.
Based on the legal reason that it is clearly explained by the Law and is mandatory for the data controller to fulfil its legal obligation;
– To comply with the administrative requests of official institutions and organizations of the Turkish Republic,
– Giving information to authorized institutions based on legislation,
– Ensuring compliance with all kinds of storage obligations defined in the legislation,
– Responses for related person applications in accordance with the legislation and to perform the necessary actions.
Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedom of the data subject;
– To carry out customer relations in a healthy way,
– To monitor financial transactions within the scope of shopping,
– For event management purposes within the framework of our brand,
– To carry out the necessary work by our business units and to execute the relevant business processes to make the related persons benefit from the products and services offered by Baguette, including the sales and marketing activities of our products and services,
– To render services by our relevant business units to realize the necessary commercial activities carried out by Baguette and to carry out the related business processes,
– Determining and implementing Baguette’s commercial and business strategies,
– Follow-up and execution of legal affairs,
– Execution of information security activities,
– Planning and execution of customer satisfaction and corporate communication activities,
– Storing personal data for the duration of the common period of limitations to constitute evidence in possible future disputes.
– Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the drawing up, exercise, or protection of a right;
– Receiving, evaluating, and finalizing your requests and complaints,
– Storing personal data for the duration of the common period of limitations set in the legislation to constitute evidence in possible future disputes.
If you have your complete consent,
Your data shared with us (such as identity, contact, and shopping preference information) will be used to contact you on the products and services offered by Baguette and are customized according to the tastes, usage habits, and needs of the relevant people, including the marketing processes of Baguette’s products and services, for profiling and analysis activities, and maybe share with the related recommendation and promotion purposes,
Your credentials and contact data with your preferred contact information will be used to send you advertisements, promotions, etc. via commercial electronic messages,
Your personal data shared under your explicit consent with us will be shared with online marketing platforms for our customers abroad for the purposes given above.
To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected in accordance with this Clarification Text and in line with the purposes stated above and within the scope of our legitimate interests, will be relayed to domestic and/or overseas cargo and customs companies that Baguette directly or indirectly contracts, will be processed by software programs and servers, infrastructure or headquarters are abroad, will be shared with our dealers who use generic customer management systems, with banks and electronic payment institutions from which we receive payment services, to companies that provide legal and/or financial consultancy services to us within the means of your shopping experience, to our business partners we work with for campaigns, new product information, congratulatory letters and gifts that we send to our customers from time to time, and to our official website with the extension www.baguettejewellery.com in the country and/or abroad that Baguette has a contract with. It can be transferred to our resident intermediary service provider business partners and to authorized and responsible public institutions and organizations if required by Law.
Method of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected electronically through our website, e-mail and telephone, written and verbal interviews, and forms when you contact Baguette in the physical environment, within the scope of fulfilling the above-mentioned purposes.
– Rights of the Relevant Person Enumerated in Article 11 of the Law
We declare that you have the following rights regarding your personal data in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
– Learning whether your data is processed or not,
– If your data has been processed, requesting information about it,
– Learning the purpose of processing your data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
– Knowing the third parties to whom your data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
– Requesting correction of your data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your data has been transferred,
– Requesting the deletion or destruction of your data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
– Objecting to the emergence of a result against you caused by the analysis of your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
– Requesting the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your data.
– If you submit your requests regarding your rights above to Baguette by filling out the form available at [Relevant Person Application], Baguette will conclude the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, Baguette may charge the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.